- Construction: 2-5 years (Preferred)
- Mini Excavator operation (REQUIRED)
- Skidsteer operation (REQUIRED)
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Equipment Transport Vehicle: Ford F250
- Pick up materials and equipment from the shop and suppliers and deliver them to the job.
- Drive truck and trailer to the destination in a safe and timely manner.
- Assist with receiving and handling material for site staging.
- Be able to unload/load mini excavator (REQUIRED).
- Assist at job sites by operating skid steer and/or mini excavator as needed.
- Assist in putting away materials and tools returned from job sites and the field in proper shop locations.
- Always show up and be onsite at assigned time.
- Must be able to pass a drug test prior to start.
- A valid driver's license with EXCELLENT driving record is required.
- Experience with staging equipment preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to lift 80 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour